Food, Food and More Food
Did I say we have food here at the Ranch? Most of us like to eat when we are having fun and you will be having fun while you are here. We will have some of the most amazing meals and snacks here for you when you visit. Deb is an off-the-charts chef with a passion for preparing dishes that look good, taste good and are usually good for you (chocolate is a major health food group, right?).
If you are staying overnight with us you wil arise to a homemade breakfast fit for kings, queens and those who are going to spend a day working and playing hard.We use many foods that we produce here at the Ranch and at other CEED locations. We can always make additional meals for you and for your group if you let us know what your needs are.
In the evenings we will have snacks and beverages (soft drinks, wine, local beers) available and sometimes we will surprise you will desserts and other goodies. For scheduled day long events we will sometimes have meals by our ponds, sometimes in the lodge, and sometimes in the fields.
We think you will be telling all of your friends about the quisine here at Mountain Sky Ranch, and it alone will bring you back again and again.
Stuff We Have for Your Fun and Games
Mountain Sky Ranch is not your normal country inn or bed an breakfast as far as the amenities that we have. Here is a list of many of the amenities here at the Ranch:
- Infrared dry sauna
- Pasture golf course
- Driving range
- State of the art multi-media room with x-box 360, Playstation 3 and Wi
- Wifi in and around the property
- High Definition and Blue Ray Theaters
- Thousands of music CD’s
- Almost 400 movie and TV video DVD’s
- ATV’s for on property use
- Fishing gear and tackle
- Trails for hiking and biking
- Mountain bikes
- Rock climbing equipment (shoes, helmets, ropes, etc.)
- Quiet spots in the trees, by Meadow Hollow Creek and the ponds
- Wide variety of sporting equipment
- Comfortable inside and outside leisure sites at the Lodge
- Binoculars and spotting scopes for nature viewing